Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kenna in the West #2

 Hey people!! It's me again and I've got some things to say! I'm going to The Gold Rush in California, Las Angeles, Alcatraz Island, the Pacific Ocean, and others. I chose these places because I've read two books on Alcatraz, you might recognize the titles."Al Capone Does My Shirts" and "Al Capone Shines My Shoes". I'm going to the Pacific Ocean because it's my favorite ocean because it's so big. I'm going to the Gold Rush because I think it's really cool that there actually was gold in California! I would recommend Yellowstone State Park,Alcatraz Island, The Gold Rush, and the Pacific Ocean. I for sure would go back and I can't wait to go to many other places!!
                                                               -Kenna

No comments:

Post a Comment