Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm a slave day 1

  I'm a slave, and I might try to escape. I hope Lord our Majesty France doesn't see this! My friends are sold to slave dealers and they're taking them to Louisiana where the slave market is flourishing. I saw them handcuffed together with other slaves into a chain gang and were driven to the train depot like cattle! Hundreds of other slaves, including me, watched helplessly as our family and friends were taken away for profit. I looked at the road and saw other slaves were crying, praying, and screaming with helplessness.I watched, sobbing while they were loaded on. It seemed like they were being sent to there deaths. I wished that they could stay more than anything. I wish things were different. Living here is like getting stuck in a 50 yard high tree and there is a grizzly at the bottom waiting for you to come down. 



I AM GOING TO ESCAPE!


I ESCAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! I am long gone! Kiss that place goodbye! I’m going to Louisiana to help my family and friends escape! Whooooohoooooooooo!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment